If you don’t have your spring race calendar set up yet (and even if you do), you should join Still I Run at the River Bank Run on May 12. Last year, over thirty Still I Run community members ran the race to help raise funds for Pine Rest Mental Health Services. In all, we raised over $12,000 which went to Pine Rest’s Patient Assistance fund which goes to help people in financial need get mental health care at Pine Rest
This year we want to do it again and everyone is invited to sign up! You have the choice of running the 5K, 10K, or 25K. As a fundraiser for Pine Rest, you’ll pledge to raise at least $100 to support their patient assistance fund. One hundred percent of every dollar you raise goes directly to individuals and families that need mental health help.
Perks for Team PR Pacing members include:
- Team PR Pacing – Still I Run t-shirt.
- Goodie bag on race day with Pine Rest swag, snacks and more.
- Free training events offer the chance to meet up with other Team PR Pacing runners.
- Secured bag check at the Pine Rest booth on race day.
- Tour of Pine Rest so you can see for yourself how your fundraising dollars are changing lives.
- … and much more!
What better way to run for mental health than to run for yourself AND others in need of mental health care? So you in? If you are, follow the instructions below!
- Visit the sign-up page for the River Bank Run here
- Fill in your personal info on the registration page
- Where it says “Choose Your Event”, mark what event it is you want to participate in (5K walk, 5K, 10K, or 25K).
- After you choose the event, you’ll see a team icon with a button that says “Join Team”. Click on “Join Team”
- A pop-up box will appear with a search bar to search existing teams. Start typing in Still I Run and our team will appear. You’ll select that and click “Continue”.
- The next two pages you’ll see include the waiver agreement and emergency contact information. Fill in your info.
- When you get to the fundraising page, you’ll want to click the blue button that says “Become a fundraiser”.
- There you’ll put your goal as $100 and choose “Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services” on the dropdown list of charities. This will create a personal fundraising page for you as you raise funds for Pine Rest. If you want, you can then choose a custom url for yourself, add a personal message, upload a photo etc.
- Once you’re happy with your fundraising page, scroll alllllll the way to the bottom and click “Continue”.
- After that, you’re all set and it’s time to raise funds!
If you have any questions about sign-up or want to know more about joining the team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org