Still I Run 2018 Ambassador Program
We’re looking for Still I Run Ambassadors for the 2018 calendar year! What’s the purpose of having ambassadors for this amazing community? It’s important to us to spread the word about Still I Run in an organic way through REAL people like YOU. If you’re passionate about the benefits of running for mental health, defeating the stigma around mental health, and connecting with others in a powerful way, then read on!
Perks of being an ambassador
- Year-long 15% discount for yourself at the Still I Run store
- A 10% off coupon (specific to you) for you to share with friends and family to the Still I Run store
- One free Still I Run tech t-shirt
- One free Still I Run water bottle
- Opportunities for free gifts or minor discounts to races near you throughout the year
- Opportunities to voice your opinion to help mold and shape Still I Run as it continues to grow
What we expect of our ambassadors
- Promote Still I Run on Instagram and/or Facebook on a bi-weekly basis
- This can be through tagging us, using the hashtag #stillirun and sharing Still I Run content, Still I Run gear, your runs/races, or just sharing the good word about the community.
- Commit to writing at least one blog post or photo essay per quarter to be posted on Still I Run’s website
- The topic can be of your choosing as long as the focus is on running, mental health, or both running AND mental health. We’ll also help with topic creation if you need it!
- Run at least two races in Still I Run gear and post to social media about it.
- Participate in conversations and post to the private Still I Run inspiration group on Facebook.
The application is open until Dec. 20, 11:59 p.m. EST. If chosen as an ambassador, you will be notified the first week of January 2018.